WestJet Extends Top-Tier Status for Platinum, Gold and Silver Members through to December 31, 2022
June 11, 2021
WestJet understands that the current travel environment continues to affect WestJet Rewards members’ ability to travel. They previously extended tier statuses to the end of 2021 and has now extended them further to December 31, 2022. In addition, they have announced the following offers for existing members:
Exclusive to Platinum, Gold and Silver Members
Fly with WestJet anytime between June 4 and December 31, 2021 and you’ll receive 50% more qualifying spend on eligible Economy fares and 100% more qualifying spend on eligible Premium and Business fares.
Simply book and travel:
- Booking period: Anytime up to December 31, 2021
- Travel period: June 4 – December 31, 2021
- Eligible flights: Anywhere WestJet flies
- Qualifying spend bonus: 50% more on eligible base fares in the Economy cabin; 100% more on eligible base fares in the Premium and Business cabins
- Eligible fares: Econo, EconoFlex, Premium, PremiumFlex, Business, BusinessFlex (excludes Basic fares and all Member Exclusive fares)
Already at our highest tier? Here’s a special offer for members who hold Platinum status as of June 4, 2021
Use this qualifying spend accelerator to accrue an additional $6500 in qualifying spend (that’s as little as $3250 on Premium base fares when the bonus is applied) on travel between June 4 and December 31, 2021 and you’ll receive two exclusive Business cabin companion vouchers, one for travel within Canada and one for travel between Canada and Europe, each valid for use in 2022. This offer is exclusive to members who hold Platinum status as of June 4, 2021.