Exoticca’s Secrets of Siam & Andaman Pearl
Uncover the treasures of Thailand on an unforgettable journey through the most emblematic destinations in the country. From the bustling melting-pot of Bangkok, with its unbeatable night-markets and ancient temples to the verdant hillside oases of Chiang Mai. Discover the diversity of Thailand before kicking-back on the paradise island of Phuket.
1st Day: Canada - Night on board
Arrival at your Canadian departure airport ready to check-in for an overnight flight to Bangkok. * Night on board.
* If either your outbound or inbound flights depart in the early hours (before 4:00 a.m.) you must arrive at the airport the night before the indicated departure day.
2nd Day: Bangkok
Arrive in the capital of Thailand and transfer to the hotel to check-in after 2:00 p.m. Bangkok is one of the most influential, modern and lively cities in Southeast Asia due to it's economic, political and social development. Make the most of your time in the city by exploring the bustling street markets and sampling some of the exotic street food on and vibrant nightlife on offer. Overnight stay in Bangkok.
3rd Day: Bangkok
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day at your leisure, exploring the diverse neighbourhoods, sampling delicious street food at the bustling markets and perhaps visiting the many ornate temples the city has to offer. We recommend discovering Bangkok's most emblematic temples and palaces on an optional half-day tour.* Overnight stay in Bangkok.
* Optional Included - Half-Day Royal Grand Palace and Temples Tour: Explore Bangkok's most popular Buddhist temples and the Royal Grand Palace. Explore Wat Po, Bangkok's oldest temple and Wat Traimit, with its 5.5-ton Golden Buddha. Pass by the City Pillar Shrine, National Museum, Democracy Monument, Golden Mountain, Thai Boxing Stadium and the Parliament House and round off the tour at a local lapidary factory and showroom where you will be able to buy locally made jewellery, handicrafts and silk.
4th Day: Bangkok
Breakfast at the hotel. Free day to continue enjoying the city at your leisure. We recommend visiting one of Bangkok's lively night-markets to dine like a local. Alternatively, enjoy an optional half-day floating market excursion to experience life on the waterways around Bangkok.* Overnight stay in Bangkok.
* Optional Included - Half-Day Floating Market: Travel to the floating market of Damnern Saduak, visiting a Palm Sugar Farm along the way. At the market, enjoy watching the colourful merchants and the exchange of fresh local produce. Soak up the atmosphere and go bargain hunting before returning to the city.
5th Day: Bangkok
Breakfast at the hotel. Today is free at your leisure. Explore Bangkok's famous temples, go shopping in Chinatown or ride the public BTS Skytrain system to unearth more of the city with ease. We recommend an optional excursion to the ancient capital of Ayutthaya.* Overnight stay in Bangkok.
* Optional Included - Ancient Ayutthaya Excursion: Discover Ayutthaya, the once-powerful capital of the ancient kingdom of Siam, situated only an hours drive away from Bangkok. Visit the Charki dynasty's Summer Palace and sightsee amongst the ancient ruins. Afterwards, enjoy a cruise on the Chao Phraya River to take in the idyllic scenery and learn about life on the river. Lunch included.
6th Day: Bangkok - Chiang Mai
After a hearty breakfast, transfer to the airport to catch a flight to Chiang Mai, popularly known as the ‘Rose of the North’ and a favourite backpacker destination. Transfer to the hotel and get settled before spending the remainder of the day at your leisure. Explore the city at your own pace or indulge in a relaxing Thai massage! Overnight stay in Chiang Mai.
7th Day: Chiang Mai
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a day at your leisure in Chiang Mai, relaxing at your own pace. We recommend an optional excursion to discover Doi Suthep Temple and other city temples.* Overnight stay in Chiang Mai.
* Optional Included - Half-Day Doi Suthep Temple & City Temples Tour: Enjoy the views from 600-year-old Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, high on a hill above the city, home to relics of the Lord Buddha. Climb, or take the funicular, up the 306 steps of the amazing Naga staircase for unbelievable views before heading to the city to visit the flower garden of Wat Saun Dok temple and ancient Wat Chedi Luang.
8th Day: Chiang Mai
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy another day at your leisure in charming Chiang Mai. Enjoy the city's vibrant cafe scene in the trendy Nimmanda Haeminda neighbourhood, explore the surrounding rainforest or even take a Thai cooking class. We recommend an optional full-day excursion to the amazing Doi Inthanon National Park.* Overnight stay in Chiang Mai.
* Optional Included - Full-Day Doi Inthanon National Park Excursion: Head to Doi Inthanon, the highest peak in Thailand. Explore this fertile natural treasure trove, popular among bird watchers for its huge birdlife diversity. Visit a Karen Hill tribe, Wachiratharn Waterfalls, the Twin Chedis and the summit shrine of Chao Inthawitchyanon and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
9th Day: Chiang Mai - Phuket
Breakfast at the hotel. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport for a flight to Phuket. Arrive in beautiful Phuket, a paradise island of rainforests and mountains known as the ultimate holiday escape in Thailand. After getting comfortable at your hotel the rest of the day is at your leisure to lounge by the pool or search for the most idyllic paradise coves. Overnight stay in Phuket.
10th Day: Phuket
Breakfast at the hotel. Soak up the beauty of Phuket and enjoy a day at your leisure. The snorkelling opportunities are top-notch, as are the beaches, which invite you to lounge on their white sands. We recommend an optional tour of the highlights of Phuket. * Overnight stay in Phuket.
* Optional Included - Half-Day Phuket Explorer Tour: Visit Nakkerd Hill, home to the giant Big Buddha, to enjoy the exceptional views. Explore Wat Chalong Monastery and visit a traditional cashew nut factory. Admire the architecture of an old Chinese Temple and Chinese mansion in Phuket town and get to know more about Phuket's history.
11th Day: Phuket
Breakfast at the hotel. Free day to relax, walk and for the more adventurous, maybe have a go at some water sports. We recommend an optional full-day excursion to iconic Phi Phi Island.* Overnight stay in Phuket.
* Optional Included - Full-Day Phi Phi Islands By Speed Boat: The fabulous Phi Phi Islands are a must-see paradise archipelago. Visit the most famous places around the islands such as Viking Cave and Tonsay Bay and enjoy swimming and snorkelling in the crystal clear waters. Lunch on Bamboo Island included. **
12th Day: Phuket
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a final day in beautiful Phuket. Catch some rays on the islands idyllic beaches, snorkel in the warm waters of the Andaman Sea and find your bliss within the beautiful untouched landscapes. Overnight stay in Phuket.
13th Day: Canada
Arrive in Canada and end your unforgettable trip.
Ready to experience Thailand? Reach out to our team to book your vacation today!
Terms and Conditions
General Terms & Conditions:
Conditions apply. Valid on travel booked through Uniglobe Travel. All advertised prices include or disclose taxes & fees. Prices and offers are valid for new bookings only. Air only prices are per person for return travel in economy class unless otherwise stated. Package, cruise, tour, rail and hotel prices are per person, based on double occupancy for total length of stay unless otherwise stated, and are applicable for the departure date listed at the advertising deadline. Pricing that includes airfare is valid only for the departure gateway listed. Airport transfers to/from the hotel may not be included and are supplier and destination specific. Some packaged travel products for certain destinations may include flight connections at an additional cost ($). Taxes & fees due during travel or in destination are additional and may include, but not limited to, local car rental charges & taxes, one-way car rental drop fees which are to be paid upon arrival, resort fees & charges, tour ‘kitty’ or local payment, airline baggage fees, departure taxes, and cruise gratuities. Prices are for select departure dates and are accurate and subject to availability at advertising deadline, errors and omissions excepted, and subject to change without notice by the supplier. Advertising deadline: February 16, 2023. For full terms & conditions please speak with a Uniglobe Travel consultant.