Victoria Butchart Gardens & Sightseeing Tour
Victoria, the capital of British Columbia, is located on the gorgeous Vancouver Island and is considered one of the most beautiful cities in the world! This deluxe small group tour includes admission to the world renowned Butchart Gardens, an extensive tour through the coastal neighborhoods and downtown Victoria, and free time to explore the capital city.
May, June, October - Every Sunday
July, August, September - Every Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
|Adult Rate (19+)||$209|
Traveller Types: For the young and young at heart. Guests are a mix of single travellers, groups of friends, students, honeymooners, couples, families or mature travellers
- Enjoy a scenic coastal ferry ride across the Strait of Georgia and through the Gulf Islands as we make our way to Vancouver Island
- Visit to Butchart Gardens (admission included)
- Sightseeing tour of downtown Victoria including Oak Bay, Ogden Point, Fisherman's Wharf, Inner Harbour, Empress Hotel, Mile 0, and Historic Chinatown including Fan Tan Alley.
- Free time to enjoy exploring, eating and shopping in historic downtown Victoria
- Discounts on optional activities
- Learn of BC's capital city, named after Queen Victoria of the British Monarch and famous for its royal influence throughout the Inner Harbour.
- Deluxe mini coach transportation
- Roundtrip Ferry aboard BC Ferries, travel through the beautiful Strait of Georgia & Gulf Islands.
- Experienced, fun and friendly driver guide
- Entrance to Butchart Gardens
- On board entertainment & commentary throughout
- Great discount on optional activities
- All taxes and ferry fees
Vancouver to Victoria
- 8:00am - Depart from Canada Place
- 8:15am - Depart from Wall Centre Vancouver
- The Adventure begins today with a 90-minute cruise aboard BC ferries. Be sure to visit the outside decks as it's not uncommon to see all kinds of sea life, including porpoises and whales. Food service is available onboard.
- Arrive on Vancouver Island, with our first stop at the beautiful Butchart Gardens. Originally a quarry over 100 years ago, it has been transformed into a modern masterpiece featuring a sunken garden.
- As you arrive in Victoria's Inner Harbour, you will visit the top sighting locations. Starting at Mile O, Ogden Point, Fisherman's Wharf, Empress Hotel and Historic Chinatown including the popular Fan Tan Alley and shops.
- Later, enjoy free time to explore on your own or book one of our optional activities. Whatever your purpose for exploring Victoria today, our guide is ready to assist you with suggestions on the best restaurants, top breweries, shops and hidden gems.
- Relax as we cruise back to the Mainland this evening, explore the outside decks and views. Arrive in Vancouver at approximately 9:30pm
Connect with our Travel Advisors for Flight Options
Terms and Conditions
The schedule is subject to change based on government issues travel advisories and restrictions. Individual tour dates may be cancelled if we don't reach the minimum number of passengers required. We can organize private tours for any group size.
General Terms & Conditions:
Conditions apply. Valid on travel booked through Uniglobe Travel. All advertised prices include or disclose taxes & fees. Prices and offers are valid for new bookings only. Air only prices are per person for return travel in economy class unless otherwise stated. Package, cruise, tour, rail and hotel prices are per person, based on double occupancy for total length of stay unless otherwise stated, and are applicable for the departure date listed at the advertising deadline. Pricing that includes airfare is valid only for the departure gateway listed. Airport transfers to/from the hotel may not be included and are supplier and destination specific. Some packaged travel products for certain destinations may include flight connections at an additional cost ($). Taxes & fees due during travel or in destination are additional and may include, but not limited to, local car rental charges & taxes, one-way car rental drop fees which are to be paid upon arrival, resort fees & charges, tour ‘kitty’ or local payment, airline baggage fees, departure taxes, and cruise gratuities. Prices are for select departure dates and are accurate and subject to availability at advertising deadline, errors and omissions excepted, and subject to change without notice by the supplier. Advertising deadline: January 9, 2021. For full terms & conditions please speak with a Uniglobe Travel consultant.